Applying for NC Reach for the 2013-2014 academic year can be done in three simple steps.
Step 1. Are you eligible?
- Eligible students are those who are legal residents of North Carolina eligible for in-state tuition rates. Click HERE for a full explanation of NC residency requirements.
- Those who have aged out of North Carolina foster care at age 18; or…
- Those who have been adopted from North Carolina foster care on or after their 12th birthday.
- Students may qualify through age 25.
2. Print your NC Reach application documents. Click Here.
Step 3: Fill out the NCReach Online Application.Click Here
Be sure to visit the NC Reach Frequently Asked Questions page for detailed information.